Held in appreciation of members, this annual exhibition showcases the talents of our current member artists through original works of art created in a variety of media and styles.
February 16 – March 13, 2021: The 15th Annual Members’ Exhibition
(Dates Subject to Change)
- Member artists may submit 1 work of art created in any media, except video,
- Work MUST be created within the last 5 years and not previously exhibited at the Art House.
- The maximum size of all artwork including the frame is 40” in any direction.
- Membership must be current through March 1, 2021.
Deadline: Entry Form Active December 2020 – January 31, 2020 – Should a members enter after the deadline, please bring artwork and information (artist name, title, medium, price) to the Art House on the drop-off dates, February 7 – 8, 1 – 3 pm (Subject to Change)
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE & OPENING RECEPTION
Notification: An email will be sent on Friday, February 5 to confirm member status and artwork eligibility.
Reception: Saturday, February 20, 1:00 – 3:00 pm (Subject to Change)
ARTWORK DELIVERY AND PICK-UP
- Pre-paid shipped artwork should arrive by Monday, February 8.
- Hand-delivered artwork drop-off times are Sunday & Monday, February 7 – 8, 1 – 3 pm.
- Work may be delivered the week prior during regular hours Tue – Fri 12 – 5 pm.
- Artwork should be labeled with name and title. A temporary label will be supplied.
- All costs, including packing, shipping and liability for damage, are the artist’s responsibility.
- A pre-paid return label, stamps or payment for shipped artwork must be included as well as instructions for special installations.
- Artwork may be picked-up on March 15 & 16, 11 am – 1 pm, and after during regular gallery hours.
- Artists call or email ahead to authorize a representative to pick-up their work.
- Return artwork will be packed in the same or similar materials and shipped by March 19.
- Artwork not picked up 30 days after the exhibition will be considered abandoned and become the property of Northville Art House.
ARTWORK SALES, PRESENTATION AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
Art Sales: A 35% commission will be charged on all art for sale. Art may not be removed during the exhibition.
Presentation: See Presentation Standards for recommendations.
- Artwork must in excellent condition, ready for secure installation, and properly labeled before delivery.
- All 2D work must be framed and ready for hanging with hooks and a wire. Sawtooth hangers are not accepted.
- Canvases may be framed, wrapped or have painted sides.
- All 3D work must be free standing, stand on a pedestal, or hang securely with wire or rod.
- Unsuitably prepared, hazardous, unstable, or extremely fragile work will be declined.
- Submit alternative installation methods for consideration to Ryan at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions: Submissions to the exhibition shall constitute an agreement to comply with the terms and conditions set forth in this entry and in the Art Exhibition and Sales Agreement.
Questions? Email Ryan Kaltenbach, Creative Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.