Thrive Series – October 9
Launched this spring, the THRIVE series includes topics to help artists move forward in the art world and develop a business that will THRIVE. Attendees receive tips and a behind the scenes look from art experts. The Sunday, October 9, 1 – 3:30 pm panel includes reps from Detroit Mercy School of Law and Gallery at Cherry Hill in Canton. The Thrive series of events are FREE and open to ALL artists.
- What is the best way to present my artwork?
- What type of artwork does the gallery present?
- Is it better to show a variety of artwork or have a themed-exhibition?
- Can I incorporate another artist’s artwork or corporation’s logo into my own?
- What right’s does a copyright give me?
- How long does a copyright last?
- What is fair use?
How do I protect my images and work when posting online and social media?
Where is the line when using another work as inspiration?’
Can I paint / create logos in my work if plein air painting or doing cityscapes?
What is copyright infringement for artists?”
Reproduction issues / legal rights
Register for FREE and share your questions with the experts!
An email will be sent confirming your place at the Thrive session.
Questions about the Event? Email Stacy Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org.