Artisan Store Opportunities
The Northville Art House, a nonprofit art facility, seeks partnerships with community artists. The Artisan Store features consigned artwork from professional, emerging and student artists in a variety of mediums and styles. Example artwork includes prints, paintings, jewelry, sculpture, gifts and cards for all occasions in a variety of mediums and styles. Opportunities are also available through our online marketing place for artists, art collectors and art lovers.
The Art House provides the following benefits to our store artists:
- Lighted and accessible shelf and wall space to display art pieces
- Guarantee that 100% of the artwork will be presented
- In partnership with the artist, promotes the work at the Art House, and on website and social media channels
- Opportunities to present lectures, workshops, pop-up shops or other artist-driven programs
- Employs personnel for point of sale
- Handles payment of credit card fees and sales tax
- Prepares and sends payment of retail sales
- Offers a competitive 65% artist / 35% merchant split on all sales
To become a store artist, we ask the following:
- Complete an online application with images, description, bio/artist statement, and cv/resume for review.
- Look for email notification of decision, typically within one week of application receipt.
- Upon request, make an appointment with Elli at firstname.lastname@example.org to review artwork.
- Complete and sign a contract agreement with inventory list at the Northville Art House
Store Information for Artists
Questions? Contact Elli Fassois, email@example.com or call 248-344-0497.